Risk includes the probability of both good and bad outcomes in any given situation. It is important that risk is analyzed and managed in the context of business opportunity. The task of Risk Management is to limit the organization’s exposure to an acceptable level of risk by taking action on the probability of the risk occurring, its impact or both.
The principles of Risk Management can be directed both to limiting adverse outcomes and achieving desirable ones. In short Risk Management is the prevention of certain events and assurance of others.
netlogx Project and Risk Management services are designed to empower our customers to manage their business environment, rather than being managed by it.
Our Project and Risk Management Services include:
- Program Management (management of indefinite programs)
- Program Management Office (PgMO) services (management of multiple indefinite programs)
- Project Management
- Project Management Office (PMO) services
- Risk Management
- Interim Project Management & Consulting
- Crisis Project Management
- Project Closure & Completion Services