Once again a selection of our netlogx team members have taken the time to share what they are THANKFUL for this Thanksgiving:
- I’m thankful for all of the large and small moments of time with family.
- Although the last couple years have been rough for my family due to my fathers illness, I am genuinely thankful for the support from my netlogx family and over the moon that my dad is still here to celebrate with us!
- I’m thankful for all of the insight, support, and encouragement that netlogx has shared with me over this past year. It’s been a great experience and I look forward to a challenging 2018!
- It may sound cliche, but I am very thankful for the things that are so easy to take for granted but impact your life in huge ways if they are lacking. I am thankful for my health, home, family, friends, food, and job. I’m thankful to live in an area where I do not fear natural disasters, war, or extreme violence.
- I thankful for – the United States of America and my family (my relatives plus the netlogx family) Happy Thanksgiving!!
- I am thankful for the support of all my co-workers.
- Grateful for colleagues that share their knowledge, lead by example and serve as an inspiration.
- I am thankful for working for a company that values each and every team member.
- I am grateful to be able to spend time with family and loved ones.
- I am thankful for my life and every new day.
- I am thankful to Audrey and Nick for all that they do to make a positive difference.
- I am thankful to all our team members for how hard they work each and every day.
When it comes to life the critical thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude – Gilbert K. Chesterton.