Formed in 1998, netlogx is a certified women-owned small business (WOSB) management consulting services firm experienced in Lean Six Sigma principles and recognized project management disciplines. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, we provide professional services to help our clients nationwide navigate and manage change by identifying areas for cost savings and operational improvement.
We have extensive experience in highly regulated environments in health and human services, healthcare, financial services, and other industry verticals within State governments and the private sector, including projects focused on Medicaid, Child Welfare, Board of Health, Department of Revenue, Bureau of Motor Vehicles, and more. Over half of netlogx’ long-term clients have been with State governments across the country, and we have successfully managed multiple State projects that cost over millions of dollars in totality.
netlogx has been working with State governments since its inception over 20 years ago. With our long history of helping the public sector enhance lives in the communities they serve, netlogx would like to continue to be good stewards of taxpayer money by also leveraging our expertise at the federal government level to ensure successful outcomes.
Comprehensive State Entity Services
We hold the following diversity certifications:
*Indicates certification or recertification is in progress.
- State of Indiana (WBE)
- State of Delaware (WBE)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (SB, SDB)
- State of Rhode Island (WBE)
- Commonwealth of Virginia (SWaM)
- State of West Virginia (SWaM)
- State of Missouri*
- State of Illinois (BEP)
- State of Alabama*
- City of Indianapolis (WBE)
- State of Tennessee (WBE)
Our management consulting services firm — backed by Lean Six Sigma principles and methodologies — facilitate project management and business process solutions that result in project goals being met or exceeded. netlogx’ subject matter expert consultants capture, document, and analyze processes from the perspectives of people, policy, process, and technology across our six practice areas.
netlogx is regularly called in for project rescues to deliver projects on time and to meet contract deliverables, and we work with CMS to certify that federal requirements are met. We specialize in a variety of areas, including information management, security management, business process management, project/program management, organizational change management, and performance management, helping to clearly identify cost efficiencies and operational improvements. Our expertise includes:
- business process improvement
- program/project management
- productivity and workflow assessments
- operational strategic planning
- organization change management
- professional facilitation
As a result, netlogx acts as successful guides for change for our clients. We have assisted in helping State governments:
- Identify areas for cost efficiencies and operational improvements
- Manage multi-million/billion projects, timelines, and deliverables
- Develop future streamlined business process roadmaps
- Validate adherence to regularly compliance requirements, including Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Ensure business alignment across the organization and offer recommendations for improvements
- Conduct organizational readiness assessments to identify where resistance to change exists
- Develop internal communication plans to explain change initiatives and solicit buy-in
- Reduce or eliminate rework, as well as remove duplicate or unnecessary processing
- Help navigate and manage large-scale change initiatives, as well as provide clients with the resources they need to be successful in the future
netlogx is part of the CIO-SP3 contract and can help federal agencies in the following task areas: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare (1); Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support (2); IT Operations and Maintenance (5); Integration Services (6); Cyber Security (7); Enterprise Resource Planning (9).
Unique Entity Code: L8GEYH6UVLW1
CAGE Number: 59V25
|541611||Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services|
|541618||Other Management Consulting Services|
|541512||Computer System Design Services|
|541690||Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services|
|R406||Support—Professional: Policy Review/Development|
|R408||Support—Professional: Program Management/Support|
|R497||Support—Professional: Personal Services Contracts|
Why choose netlogx?
netlogx is a highly-awarded, over two-decade-old management consulting services firm that is known for delivering complicated projects on time and on budget while meeting the required level of quality. netlogx is prepared and willing to tackle the most difficult challenges where hard work, expertise, and steadfast determination win the day.
Unlike other organizations, netlogx doesn’t consider the project or program finished once deliverables are complete, but rather once the client is satisfied and positioned for success.
Contact us today for a free consultation to learn how netlogx can help you solve your complex business challenges.
You must be logged in to post a comment.