Periodically businesses are well served to ensure that their business process are well aligned and are as effective and efficient as needed.
A key to this refinement is assessing how these processes use and produce data as well as ensuring that the data management is also effective and efficient and that when this data are processed, organized, structured or presented in a given context they become the Informationthe business needs to meet is mission goals and objectives.
netlogx terms this process Information Alignment.
The Data Architects at netlogx will conduct a detailed assessment of the Information needs of the business, how this information is collected, developed, stored and used.
It will also ensure that owners, users and custodians are identified and that the gaps, inefficiencies and issues are documented and thoroughly analyzed. Finally the project will describe how and when to remediate the gaps, inefficiencies and issues.
netlogx will be responsible for managing and monitoring all stages of the project. They will coordinate these activities with Business Management, SMEs, contractors and business partners.
netlogx will provide the technical and business expertise necessary to perform this project.
These Services comprises an Analysis Phase and a Recommendations Phase.
Specifically, the Information Alignment project will:
- Gather and document the organization’s mission, goals and objectives and establish what information is used to determine progress to meeting them.
- Create an AS IS process model for the business and map information to these processes.
- Document any gaps, areas for improvement
- Develop Logical Data Model for the business
- Assess the underlying data management processes, tools and techniques.
- Confirm the findings with the business and specifically its subject matter experts.
- Develop remediation recommendations
- Develop Data Management Tools and Technologies recommendation
- Develop a transition road map, with high-level timeline and deliverables
Information Alignment Services enable business to:
- Ensure that manner in which Information is processed, organized, structured or presented are clearly understood
- Ensure that Information maps clearly to the business mission, goals and objectives
- Ensure that processes a the manage Information are effective and efficient
- Ensure that opportunities for improvement are documented, prioritized and mapped to clear outcomes