These services rapidly assesses a business to determine security risk and preparedness as well as the prevalent attitudes to security risk. It comprises and assessment of vulnerabilities and the development of a security improvements road-map. The service follows the high level ISO17799/BS7799 guidelines.
The components are:
- Assess the customer organization (business, culture and technology)
- Conduct a controls review (interview and inspection- sampling)
- Complete a risk analysis and prepare high level solutions options
- Facilitate an Impact Review workshop for key Stakeholder
- Prepare and present roadmap
These services provide rapid means of addressing an organization’s security preparedness and its attitude to the whole area of Information Security. The roadmap provides an excellent starting point for ensuring that the most efficient and effective security solutions are developed and deployed.