Two years ago, I found out March 19th was Client’s Day, a holiday to celebrate client contributions to businesses across the world. What a great way to celebrate relationships that are so critical to the success of business. I knew I wanted to do something in 2020 to recognize netlogx’ clients and all of the amazing contributions they’ve made to our business. This is my open letter to all of our clients, past, present, and future.
Our business wouldn’t be what it is without you, our clients. The relationships we’ve developed with our clients over the past 20 years have not only cultivated a successful business, but they’ve solidified true and lasting partnerships. Together, we’ve solved complex business challenges, making it easier for our clients to manage and make change work for them. The lives of our clients, our team, and the communities in which we live and work are better because of projects we’ve undertaken and the work we’ve done together.
Our operating principles drive our business and are important to the way we do business. It’s been wonderful to see the importance clients place on the same core values we do, creating alignment in the way we work and how we work together. We appreciate our clients’ recognition that this framework results in good business for all of us.
Over the past 20 years a lot has happened, so let me pause to sincerely say:
- Thank you for collaborating with us “green people” and making it such an enjoyable experience
- Thank you for providing references on work we’ve delivered, allowing us to help more people solve complex challenges
- Thank you for having open and honest conversations with us about challenges, as well as listening and collaborating when we’ve shared meaningful strategies to address those challenges
- Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your organization’s transformation
- Thank you for allowing our team to work alongside you in a unified endeavor to deliver value in a measurable and consistent way
- Thank you for calling us back when you have new projects to tackle
Finally, I was recently asked what has resonated with me over the years in direct feedback from our clients and these two examples, paraphrased by me, came to mind:
“I never believed in the chatter about project management, but seeing the netlogx team deliver this project has made me believe in your project management voodoo.”
“We were told to bring you in to help us get over the finish line on a project; we’d been stuck in design/testing for 18 months but we had no faith. Now we’re celebrating the successful statewide roll-out of the solution. Thank you.”
We want to continue to be a part of the transformation for your organization, executing higher levels of change independently. Thank you for your trust and collaboration; our business would not be what it is without you.