- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared. Personally identifiable information is any information that we could use to identify an individual. It does not include personal information that is encoded or publicly available.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How we use “cookies” and similar technologies to improve our service and your experience on our website.
Voluntary Personal Information Submission
We follow industry standards on information security management and take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, we take precautions to protect your information both online and offline. When we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also take precautions to protect your information offline. Only employees and/or independent contractors who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. While we take steps to protect your personal information you provide on this website, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personally identifiable information transmitted via this website.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Like most websites, we use “cookies” and similar technologies on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site. Cookies enable us to understand and improve our service, as well as allow us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is not linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
212 W. 10th St., Suite C465
Indianapolis, IN 46202