Welcome to our office where your safety and our team members’ safety is our #1 priority.
Please adhere to these best practices for social distancing:
- Stay home when you are sick
- Limit the number of people in our office space at any one time; ex. no more than 10 in the office
- No more than 4 people in a conference room
- No handshake greetings
- Remain 6 ft. apart
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer and/or wipes
- Respiratory etiquette: Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Wear a mask when you are in the common areas of the Stutz Building
For assistance, please contact Officer Stephanie Sponsel, Chief Operations Officer, here.