At netlogx we believe in challenging the status quo by carefully and deliberately assessing the risks inherent in complex enterprise information problems. If you want to help clients faced with complex information challenges, then we want to inspire you to go further.
The Solution Sales Representative is responsible for consistently generating and increasing revenues through the production of new clients/business via outbound telesales activity and on site meetings. Identify and secure additional business opportunities with existing staffing client base. They will generate leads through research, networking, prospecting and cold calling.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage entire new business development pipeline from cold call through close
- Perform sales activities to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Place outbound calls to solicit sales, pursuing both target and cold accounts.
- Meet prospects and existing customers to solicit sales, pursuing both target and cold accounts.
- Qualify prospects, developing new business opportunities and/or increasing existing business.
- Qualify prospect regarding staffing need, budgets, timeframes, contract hiring history and decision-making process.
- Assist in building a client base of qualified leads. Maintain minimum performance standards and increase pipeline for staffing.
- Interface with Management when appropriate on named/key accounts.
- Coordinate with recruiting team to pursue sales leads.
- Plan/coordinate events as needed to attract and establish new clients.
- Maintain records of all calls made and status in applicant tracking system.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales or related sales/customer service experience in the staffing industry.
- More than three years selling in Information Technology consulting services sector.
- Demonstrated ability to perform cold calling techniques.
- General knowledge of information technology.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with prospective clients.
KEY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills-articulate phone skills.
- Detail oriented with a professional demeanor.
- Must be flexible and a team player/ proven ability to work with people at all levels.
- The ability to excel in a fast-paced, goal oriented sales environment with a strong sense of urgency.
- Possess the knowledge and confidence to effectively develop clients via telephone or in person.
- Basic computer skills to include Excel, Word, MS Outlook and PowerPoint
- Written and oral communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Reading skills
- Computer Literacy
- Keyboard skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer service
- Project Management
- Time Management
If you are interested in any of our open positions, or in learning more about our career opportunities, please share your details with us at firstname.lastname@example.org