Information is something that your organization and ours have in common. We both rely on it. It’s our lifeblood, just like it is with every organization around the world.
netlogx understands that you want to make the most from your information. When you come to us, you want to see a return on your investment.
- To do this, you need to understand what it is that you’ve got
- Then, you can start thinking about what you can do with it
- Lastly, you need to think about what you should do with it
netlogx is here to guide you through the process from beginning to end.
Your IT system needs to comply with a labyrinth of regulatory requirements. Its infrastructure needs to be able to cope with master data management and business information.
How are you going to store your data? Well, keeping big data secure in a data warehouse is just one of the things we do. We’ll align your business and your IT with our bespoke business applications.
Whatever your assets, netlogx will be there to help you protect them and use them wisely.
Managing your information
It’s no longer simply optional to look after your data properly. It’s now an absolute necessity.
Tying together unconnected information sources using techniques like warehousing helps businesses manage their data effectively.
netlogx has time-tested experience in managing your data so you get the best from it.
information management specializations
Implemented properly, Information Management can provide a variety of benefits to your organization:
- Drive consolidation and interoperability among existing Business Intelligence (BI) assets
- Develop standards, definitions of information, and business rules
- Support the development of a framework under which new BI assets are created and existing assets can move toward a common vision
- Manage the proliferation of management information databases, marts, or data warehouses
- Limit “Cottage Industry” reporting resulting in “Islands of Information” and multiple versions of the truth
- Reduce costs by reducing multiple efforts to create, process, manage, and exchange data
- Receive an application-vertical, stove-piped view of data
- Improve overall data quality with data traceability/audit trails
- Our team has a thorough understanding of how to turn data into information.
- We are a 21-year old business with a wealth of experience in both the public and private sectors.
- We have a collaborative team that works well with both organizations and other vendors.
- Our competencies span a variety of skill sets, including project and program management, information management, security management, organizational change management, process management, and performance management.