One of the best feelings is to feel secure.
You should feel the same way about your organization and its IT infrastructure as you do about your home. There is confidential data in your systems that security awareness, vulnerability management and breach management will protect.
We’ll guide you through the availability of data and its integrity, as well as network management, server management and physical security – because we know that you don’t want anything to damage your access to the data or the accuracy of it.
Our business services will keep data secure in specialist fields such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and in broader spheres, including Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
Managing your security
If the security of your company’s customers’ information is in any way compromised, it can cause you legal and commercial headaches.
Legislation, such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) that was passed by Congress in 1996 or the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act of 2002, is in place to make sure that the management teams of businesses look after data properly.
Senior managers are under pressure to meet standards that have been set for the confidentiality, integrity and availability of their customers’ data.
That’s why it’s vital for a company to have a prudent Information Security Management System (ISMS). And that’s where netlogx can help.
We can guide your organization through your data-related challenges quickly and effectively.
Implemented properly, Security Management can provide a variety of benefits to your organization:
- Provides an organization with an independent expert assessment of the effectiveness of current security controls, practices, and preparedness
- Ensures rapid means of addressing an organization’s security preparedness and assessing its attitude towards Information Security
- Offers expert evaluation and implementation services to effectively and efficiently address the security issues
- Delivers an awareness improvement program that creates an environment of confidence, ensuring the business operates without the constraints imposed by poorly managed information security and the overall uncertainty that a lack of understanding risk brings
- Creates an independent expert assessment of the gap between a current Information Security Management System and an implementation of a HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, or ISO 17799 compliant solution, appropriate to the customer’s organization
- We are a 21-year old business with a wealth of experience in both the public and private sectors.
- We have a collaborative team that works well with both organizations and other vendors.
- Our competencies span a variety of skill sets, including project and program management, information management, security management, organizational change management, process management, and performance management.