From cradle to grave: End-to-end security solutions design
Locking the back door of your house but leaving the front door unlocked doesn’t make your home secure. To make your security arrangements as effective as possible, you need to make sure that they’re consistent.
Your data’s security is no different. It’s a fundamental aspect of your business’s architecture, so it needs to be considered at every point in your company’s processes.
netlogx is here to guide you through making sure your legacy systems and infrastructure are integrated into your security solution.
We’ll bring these systems into an overall security system design that will grow as your business’s needs change.
Our security architects will plan and develop with you the optimum solution for your company. It will be a flexible approach that takes into account risks and varying business models, but which typically includes:
- Making sure we understand your business’s requirements
- A thorough risk analysis to determine the most appropriate security strategy
- Analysis of legacy systems to see how they fit with future strategies
- A cost benefit analysis
- Development of the security architecture design
- Development of plans for implementation
- Periodic reviews to see if and where changes are needed
What are the benefits of end-to-end design?
A road map is produced that shows you the level of security at each phase of your organization’s development.
The solution is then put in place as part of an integrated development rather than in separate parts. This means that the security architecture is:
- Inherently more secure and reliable
- More adaptable to changing business needs and future technology upgrades
- Based on the knowledge of experienced professionals