The database repository report netlogx released contains a comprehensive list of industry-specific, federal and state OSHA and CDC workplace safety recommendations and requirements, including the start and stop dates for government mandates.
The report is designed to provide evidence of dates when regulations were implemented by a business. It also allows leaders to attach supporting documentation such as photos of a workplace layout or safety protocol signage.
Continued COVID-19 Aid
Today, netlogx consultants manage enhancements for the COVID-19 School Case Reporting portal where Indiana’s K-12 schools can submit a school’s positive cases and document close contacts to monitor.
Team members are also expanding the existing 211 COVID-19 vaccine call center. The Indiana 211 line is a free service that connects Hoosiers with help and answers from thousands of health and human service agencies and resources available close by —quickly, easily, and confidentially. As call volume increases, netlogx is helping add additional call center agents.
The #netlogxteam Offers Needed Help
While netlogx team members aided those affected by COVID-19 at work, staff also personally donated generous contributions to their communities outside the office, too. Helping wherever they could, netlogx team members:
- Purchased gift cards for the non-essential services they regularly used
- Helped elderly neighbors with grocery pickup and delivery, check in, and bringing meals
- Mailed notes to kids out of school with suggestions for fun activities at home
- Loaned an RV to a nurse who has two young kids and husband and didn’t want to risk infecting them
- Bought and donated food to local food pantries
- Donated supplies for organizations and individuals to make face masks
Thank you to the #netlogxteam for all of their contributions to the community.
netlogx is an award-winning, two-decade-old, Women Business Enterprise (WBE) consulting services firm headquartered in Indianapolis. We help clients nationwide navigate change and make it work for them, leveraging our Lean Six Sigma-based business process mapping (BPM) expertise.