Ideal candidate would be a results-oriented, highly motivated, analytically-minded college/university graduate willing to become part of a fast growing and exciting business.
Key skills include:
- Excellent communication
- Time management
- Willingness to travel
- Innovative Ideas
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Gain skills and experience you can use throughout your professional career
- Rotate through different projects and roles to discover your interests and learn about the various positions within netlogx
- Participate in a structured training program
- Take part in a Mentor Program designed to provide information, encouragement and support to help you succeed
- Manage project responsibilities and take the lead on key endeavors
- Work on a variety of projects in different stages of their project life cycles.
Gain experience over the course of an 18 months to 3 years program depending on your skills and prior experience
Rotate through projects and/or roles on a 6 month schedule
Work at our corporate headquarters in Indianapolis, Indiana and travel to client sites around the country.
Our talented and highly experienced netlogx team members create an exceptional and professional working environment allowing you to learn first-hand from their expertise
Participate in structured assessment and evaluation throughout the program
Eligible for performance related incentives throughout the program
Learn about netlogx methodologies in project management and the core focus on risk management
If you are interested in any of our open positions, or in learning more about our career opportunities, please share your details with us at firstname.lastname@example.org